SYFML
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of the Week (week6)

2 posters

Go down

Game of the Week (week6) Empty Game of the Week (week6)

Post by Swagger Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 am

4-0 Detroit Lions vs 4-0 Green Bay Packers.

Both teams undefeated, both teams with key division victories over the Bears and Vikings. The Packers beat out the Lions for the number 2 spot in the power rankings and I have a feeling this doesnt sit very well for the Cats from Motown. We will have to see how they come out in this one.

Players to Watch
Green Bay
QB Aaron Rodgers 53-83 1187 Yards 12 Td's 4 Int's
HB Shagg Makino 63 Atts. 634 Yards and 7 Td's (10 yards per carry average)
WR Chad Ochocinco 17 Rec 255 yards 5 Td's
RB/WR Reggie Bush 14 Rec. 325 Yards 2 Td's

Detroit
QB Matthew Stafford 52-90 962 Yards 9 Td's 2 Int's
WR Calvin Johnson JR. 33 Rec. 681 Yads 6 Td's
DE Anthony Spencer 4 Sacks

Keys to victory

Green Bay- Limit turnovers, you have the better team, force Detroit to become one dimensional and keep 2 men on Calvin Johnson at al times. The Detroit running game took a huge loss dealing Michael Turner.

Detroit- Force Rodgers to turn the ball over. Get the ball to Calvin Johnson Jr. early and often. You must contain Shagg Makino and get pressure on Rodgers.

Experts Pick

Green Bay over Detroit - I believe Green Bay is the more talented team and they will pull out a win. I think Detroit will keep it close because of Silly Green Bay turnovers but it is my belief that Green Bay will get it done AT LAMBEAU

(Feel free to comment and get in your pregame Jabs) I would welcome other predictions as well
Swagger
Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game of the Week (week6) Empty Re: Game of the Week (week6)

Post by sparkiingwiggles_ Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 am

Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson Jr. disagree.

Megatron says, "Detroit is gonna shock you all. Even if there are 2 guys on me, it wont slow me or Matthew Stafford down. Miles Austin will have a big game."

Last edited by sparkiingwiggles_ on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had staffor instead of stafford***)

sparkiingwiggles_

Back to top Go down